Assistant Salon Leader
ASSISTANT SALON LEADER
WHAT WE OFFER
If you are looking for an opportunity to @UnleashYourPotential as a Leader and Salon Assistant Manager, you’ve come to the right place. Leading with style, kindness, compassion, and care puts you a cut above the rest. We might be just what you are looking for.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· You’ll be the heartbeat of the salon alongside the Salon Leader supporting in salon operations and providing leadership and tools for success.
· Leading by example, you’ll help your Salon Leader and teammates increase their clientele and the business. You will focus on the profitability of the salon and teach stylists the ins and outs of the business.
· You will set the example as well as provide all hair care services offered by Cost Cutters and ensure the highest quality is provided to each guest
· You will act as a coach and mentor to bring out the best in salon employees ensuring there is a positive work environment.
· You will support the salon lead with recruiting, hiring, training, and handling conflicts and client complaints with ease and professionalism.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
· You lead by example, with our customer service at your core, and can resolve challenges with professionalism.
· You know how to bring out the best in others by being the best yourself in training, supporting the salon leader developing the team, creating a positive work environment, providing guidance on business and technical competency and matters, and always keeping the salon's bottom line in mind.
· You have a current cosmetology/barber license as required by state/provincial regulations.
· You can and want to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
· You are tech-savvy and can perform administrative tasks. You may be closing out the system at the end of the day.
· You need to know how to read, write and do basic math.
· You need to be able to travel to mandatory meetings and training sessions, including overnight travel.
· You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
· If you enjoy moving around and staying active you can do that here. You’ll be standing, lifting, and reaching for the stars. You need to be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
· We use chemicals and fragrances in our treatments which you will smell. You must be okay with fragrances and chemicals.
"You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchise of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis") if hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchise, not Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages, and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions."
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 30384_20230518