WHAT WE OFFER
What our Stylists say about working at Cost Cutters Salons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QBLDPeCKVw If you are looking for an opportunity to #UnleashYourPotential as a leader and Salon Manager, you’ve come to the right place. Leading with style, kindness, compassion, and care puts you a cut above the rest. We are just what you’re looking for.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll be the heartbeat of the salon managing all operations and providing leadership and tools for success.
- Leading by example, you’ll help your staff increase their clientele and the business. You will focus on the profitability of the salon and teach stylists the ins and outs of business.
- You will set the example as well as provide all hair care services offered by Cost Cutters and ensure the highest quality is provided for each guest.
- You will act as a coach and mentor to bring out the best in salon employees ensuring there is always a positive work environment.
- You will hire, recruit, train, and handle conflicts and client complaints with ease and professionalism.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You lead by example, are customer service at your core, and can resolve challenges with professionalism.
- You know how to bring out the best in others by being the best yourself in training, developing your team, creating a positive work environment, providing guidance on business and technical competency matters, and always keeping the salon’s bottom line in mind.
- You have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations.
- You can work a flexible schedule.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks.
"You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of
Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including
hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions."